City Park Night Owl Courses
Beginning January 2018, the City Park Campus will offer Night Owl courses. These courses are perfect for individuals who work shifts, juggle multiple responsibilities at work and home, or have energy to learn at night! If you're interested in advancing your career, brushing up on basics, or getting started on the degree you've been wanting, Delgado has just what you need!
- Affordable tuition
- Dedicated, experienced faculty
- Small class size
- Transferable courses to 4-year institution
Mondays & Wednesdays, 9:00-10:15 p.m.
Mondays & Wednesdays, 10:30-11:45 p.m.
|23182||PSYC 127-1X1||Social Science|
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 9:00-10:15 p.m.
|23183||SOCI 151-1X1||Social Science|
|23209||FNAR 120-1X1||Fine Arts|
|Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:30-11:45 p.m.|
|23399||GEOL 101-1X1||Natural Science|
- Courses listed as a program requirement are mandatory for all A.A. and A.S. programs.
- MATH 099/130 is considered two courses and is assessed as such. Students who successfully complete both classes will earn six credit hours.
- MATH 120 is required of non-science majors; MATH 130 is for science majors.