Why choose Delgado for Culinary Arts?
Founded in 1921, Delgado's Culinary Arts Program is one of the College's oldest and premier programs! The program boasts the following features:
- Highly experienced, caring faculty
- Low student/teacher ratio - 12:1 in hands-on cooking classes
- The ability to choose from several culinary related electives as part of your program
- The opportunity to earn several certifications from nationally recognized agencies
- Affordable tuition and financial aid for those who qualify
- The experience of working in the best restaurants in New Orleans while you learn
Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
Earn your associate degree in Culinary Arts and choose between two concentrations:
- Professional Culinarian
- Baking and Pastry Arts
Certificate of Technical Studies Programs
The Culinary Arts Program offers three Certificates of Technical Studies in the following disciplines:
- Culinary Management
- Pastry Arts
- Culinary Arts: Line Cook
Ready to Apply?
Are you ready to discover what our program has to offer?