Delgado Faculty and Staff:
The Office of Information Technology provides basic software training for commonly used applications such as Microsoft Office and Windows. Cybersecurity training is the latest addition to our expanding knowledge base. Click on the below links for an overview of the latest features and functionality along with a detailed view of every application.
- View login instructions to the KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
- KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
What's New in Office 365
- Office 365 Training Center
- What’s new in Office 365: As an Office 365 subscriber, you regularly get new and improved Office features. Take a look to see what's available for your Windows Desktop, Mac, iOS (formerly iPhone, iPad and iPod OS), Android and Windows Mobile.
Quick Start Guides
- Office Quick Start Guides: Get up and running quickly with the basic info you need to be productive right away.
Campus Use of OIT Training Lab
The OIT Training Lab is available on a limited basis to Delgado faculty and staff for training activities in which OIT is not directly involved. The seating capacity is 24. The lab is available for reservations between the hours of 8:00am–4:30pm, Monday through Friday. See the Campus Use of OIT Training Lab for information about reserving and using these labs.
If you have any technology related issues, please contact the OIT Helpdesk at (504) 671-5500, Monday through Friday, 8:00am–4:30pm.