Welcome, High School Counselors

This is a frequently asked questions page for high school counselors who work with students who are considering attendance at Delgado Community College. We thank you for all that you do. Please contact us with any questions you have. We are happy to help.

As a high school counselor, what does Delgado need from me?

  • High School Transcripts
  • Immunization Records
  • ACT Scores
  • Proof of Selective Service

What is Delgado On Site?

Delgado On Site is a high-school-to-college transition program offered by our office. The program allows students to begin the college enrollment process before leaving high school. Learn more about Delgado On Site.

How do I sign my students up for a campus visit?

Please visit our campus visits page to schedule your visit. We ask that groups larger than five schedule at least two weeks in advance.

What financial aid resources does Delgado offer?

Delgado offers many resources and assistance for financial aid. Students can receive assistance completing the FAFSA in person at our City Park campus location on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10-2 in building 10, room 134 as well as view videos and articles online.

What programs at Delgado accept the TOPS Tech Award?

To receive a TOPS Tech Award, students must enroll in specific programs at Delgado Community College. View the full list of TOPS Tech Award eligible programs.

How do students schedule their placement test?

Students can register for the Accuplacer placement test, view study materials and required scores for placement into college level courses by visiting the Testing section of our website. The placement test for Delgado students is $15 and must be paid upon scheduling their appointment.

How much does Delgado cost to attend?

Information about tuition and fee costs can be found on the Financial Information page of the College catalog.

How do I contact the Office of Admissions and Enrollment Services?

Call us at (504) 671-5012 or email enroll@dcc.edu.