The acceptance of transfer credits to meet degree/certificate program requirements will be governed by the following guidelines:
1. A grade of “C” or better is required in courses in student’s major.
2. Transfer equivalencies in developmental courses are used for placement if a grade of “C” or better is earned and the courses are not more than three years old.
3. The acceptance of courses taken more than ten years prior to being admitted to Delgado Community College is determined by the Academic Division Dean.
4. The acceptance of courses that are not equivalent to courses taught at Delgado Community College is determined by the Academic Division Dean.
5. A transfer grade of “D” in English 101 must be validated by successful completion of the English Proficiency Examination.
6. Acceptance of transfer credits earned through non-traditional sources are accepted with limitations.