Roast of the Town
The Delgado Foundation presents its 2019 Roast of the Town, serving up Warner Thomas, President & CEO of Ochsner Health System
FRIDAY, MARCH 29, 2019
HARRAH'S NEW ORLEANS THEATRE
7 PM - COCKTAILS & SILENT AUCTION
8 PM - DINNER & ROAST
MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ENTER THE EVENT.
Roasters of the featured guest Warner Thomas will include:
- Dr. Joseph Dalovisio, Senior Physician - Medical Director Philanthropy/Wellness, Ochsner Health System
- David Gaines, CEO-System Retail Services and Senior Vice President of Public Affairs, Ochsner Health System
- Tracey Moffat, System Vice President, Quality and Chief Nursing Officer, Ochsner Health System
- Bill Oliver, Consultant
- The Honorable Steve Scalise, United States House of Representatives, First Congressional District
- Andrew B. Wisdom, President, Crescent Capital Consulting
Mr. Eric Paulsen of WWL-TV will serve as the Master of Ceremonies. The event is being hosted by the Delgado Community College Foundation and Interim Chancellor William Wainwright with all proceeds benefiting programs at the college. 2019 Giving Levels are listed below:
If you cannot attend the 2019 Roast of the Town, but would still like to make a donation in support of Delgado, visit here.
* All donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Nita Hutter Meins, email@example.com or call 504 671-5412.