Nuclear Medicine Technology
Delgado Community College is an open admissions college; however acceptance into the Nuclear Medicine Technology Program is by selection. The Admissions Committee for the NUMT Program reviews and evaluates each application on an impartial basis. Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission into the program.
To be eligible to apply for admission to the NUMT program students must:
1. Be an associate degree graduate of an accredited allied health occupation program OR have at least 60 credit hours of previous college course work.
2. Possess a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0 including all colleges attended.
3. Show evidence of a minimum of thirty (30) hours of observation, volunteer or work experience in at least two (2) Nuclear Medicine technology facilities.
4. Alll applicants must have completed the following:
* Refer to Humanities and Social Science courses listed in the current Delgado Community College Catalog.