Request for Certification

Once you have a class schedule, you will need to fill out a Request for Certification form. This will enable your VA counselor to send the correct documentation to the Department of Veterans Affairs. If you do not turn one of these in, your VA counselor will have no way of knowing that you are attending classes. In order to receive your benefits with little or no delay, we ask that you pre-register and return this form to us as soon as possible. We also ask that you make payment arrangements before you turn in the Request for Certification form. The VA DOES NOT hold your classes. This is your responsibility. 

***Electronic Request for Certification - City Park, Northshore, Charity***

***Electronic Request for Certification - Westbank***

***Electronic Request for Certification - Technical Division***



Request for Certification (Paper Version if any of the above links do not work)




***Post 9/11 GI Bill***

Post 9/11 GI Bill Students should register for classes early and submit their certification early. Also, you will need to turn in your award letter stating that you are eligible for the Post 9/11 GI Bill. Doing this will ensure that your classes do not get dropped.