Civil Service, or Classified, employees play a crucial role in the daily operations of Delgado Community College to ensure a successful learning environment for students. The Classified Employees Association (CEA) exists to provide our classified employees with a sense of camaraderie and a voice in matters that impact them.
Membership is open to all full-time permanent classified employees of Delgado Community College.
As a member of the Classified Employees Association, you will be able to
• Network with fellow classified employees
• Bolster the role of Civil Service employees in accomplishing the College’s goals
• Engage in professional development opportunities
• Gather and share important, relevant information
• Give and receive support of your peers
• Attend quarterly meetings
Also, look forward to social and fundraising events each Fall, Spring, and Summer term, and an annual awards luncheon with the chancellor!
Wednesday, June 24, 2015 – 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, September 23, 2015 – 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Location - City Park Building 2, Room 105
Winners from 2007:
Winners from 2008:
Winners from 2009:
Winners from 2011:
Paula T. Miller