Make an even greater impact and gain valuable leadership experience! Consider serving as an officer on the CEA board.
Any permanent, full-time classified employee of Delgado Community College can hold office. Officers are elected every two years and therefore serve a two-year term.
The CEA board is comprised of 12 officers:
• President (1)
• Vice President (1)
• Secretary (1)
• Treasurer (1)
• Sergeant-at-Arms (1)
• Civil Service Liaison (1)
• Human Resources Liaison (1)
• Campus Senators (5)
Officers receive the following benefits:
• Free professional development courses to be determined through Workforce Development and Education
• Attendance, as budgets permit, at designated professional development events, such as the annual Louisiana Association of Collegiate Registrar and Admissions Officers (LACRAO) Conference
• Free parking permits for two-year term
• Free Delgado Fitness Center membership