The Dolphin Duplicator
The Duplicator is your on-campus resource for all of your document needs.
A dedicated team of professionals from Xerox Managed Services prepare your product from start to finish.
Our objective is to ensure customer satisfaction and delivery of quality products on time and below industry costs.
Whether you need a few color copies, or an extensive document package, The Dolphin Duplicator is your One-Stop-Shop.
Overview of The Duplicator
The Duplicator, located in the Student
• High-speed copying on a variety of
• Finishing, such as binding, stapling,
We utilize a state-of-the-art Docutech electronic publisher.
Hours of Operation:
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
|The Duplicator Job Requests
• The document to be copied must be
• Requests for forms may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include necessary information as on the Job Ticket form.
• Please enter a specific time and/or date needed in the appropriate space on the Job Ticket form. This will allow us to prioritize work to help meet your needs. The Duplicator personnel will notify you by phone when the job is complete. Jobs can be picked up any time after the agreed upon completion time or delivered through internal mail.
• Jobs requiring special stocks will require additional time. Please discuss this with the Copy Center Coordinator early in the project's planning cycle.
• Blank Job Ticket forms can be obtained from the Copy Center.
Jobs may be submitted by:
• Regular mail or Delgado Internal Mail
• Email (email@example.com)
• Hand-delivery to The Duplicator.