The Delgado Honors Program offers scholarships that pay full tuition and fees. Applications for scholarships are accepted between March 1st and May 15th each year. The scholarship pays for tuition for the following academic year. While receiving a scholarship, the student must maintain a 3.4 GPA, be enrolled full-time, and take at least one Honors class each semester.
Qualifications for new students are one of the following:
- ACT score of 22 or higher, composition and high school GPA 3.0.
- High school GPA 3.5 and placement into college-level courses.
Qualifications for continuing Delgado students are the following
- Cumulative GPA 3.4 in at least 12 hours of college-level courses
- Completion of all required developmental classes
- Full-time status when applying
Students in the Honors Program have many opportunities for transfer scholarships to universities through their involvement in Phi Theta Kappa.