IS YOUR BUSINESS READY FOR WHAT’S NEXT?
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is designed for business owners who have a business poised for growth. We look for applicants who are passionate about growing their business, creating jobs in their communities, and who generally meet these criteria:
• Owner or co-owner of a business
• Business in operation for at least two years
• Business revenues between $150,000 and $4 million in the most recent fiscal year
• Business with a minimum of four employees (including the owner)
How The Program Works
To get the most out of the program, business owners are asked to invest their time to engage in the following:
• Attend a program orientation
• Complete 11 convenient learning sessions
• Participate in out-of-class activities, including completing assignments, attending networking events and business support clinics (approx. 6 – 8 hours per week)
• Create a growth plan over the course of the program
Accepting Applications for 2015 Sessions!
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program at Delgado Community College is now accepting applications for 2015 sessions. To apply, click the "Download Application" button for the cohort that best fits your business and schedule
|2015 Sessions||Eligibility Criteria||Apply Today!|
Summer Cohort 2015
May - August
Fall Cohort 2015
Have a question?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-671-5555