- Test your cell phone for text messaging capabilities. If the service fails, read the FAQ then proceed to the Support page.
- Create a Username - We recommend the first part of your Delgado email address as in fsmith73846 from email@example.com
- Enter your First name
- Enter your Last name
- Enter a password - We recommend using the same password as your Delgado email account
- Verify Password - Retype the password you just created
- Enter your mobile phone number, only numbers! Example: 5045551212
- Click on "Agree to Terms of Service"
- Click on "Create Account"
- A text message with a 4-digit validation code will be sent to your mobile device or email. Enter the validation code. If you never received a validation code then re-register with the same information you used before. Test your cell phone for text messaging capabilities. Once registered, login and verify you are registered.
- Login and add your email address and another number (if desired)
- Keep your user name and password handy (you might want to use the same one for other Delgado authentication purposes to keep it simple!)