Health Coach Program Information Sessions
May 13, 2019
Delgado Community College, 615 City Park Ave, Building 8, Room 101
May 23 and 24 at 5pm
What is a Health Coach?
Learn how to become a Health Coach and gain the skills to help patients improve their health and wellness outcomes to live healthier lives.
Where do Health Coaches Work?
Hospitals, community health centers, public health organizations, health insurance companies, nursing homes, nonprofit agencies or self-employment.
- Principles of Health Coaching
- Principles of Health Navigation
- Health Coaching in Chronic Disease Management
- Motivational Interviewing
- Electronic Health Records and Information Systems
- Ethics and Cultural Competencies
Become Certified In
- Medical Terminology
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- CPR - First Aid
- Medical Care Assessment
Classes starting in the Fall Semester. Contact Dana Smith for more information: email@example.com