Information Sessions for Pre-Nursing Students
All continuing and first-time pre-nursing students (PN and RN majors) who are still enrolled in developmental courses and/or college level English/Math are encouraged to attend one of these sessions.
- Koren Thornton, Admissions Coordinator, Charity School of Nursing
- Tammy Scott, Pre-Nursing Advisor, City Park Campus
- Warren Atkins Jr, Academic Advisor, Advising and Testing
- Financial Aid Representative
Sessions to Choose From
City Park Campus
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Delgado Community College City Park Campus - 615 City Park Avenue, New Orleans, LA
Student Life Center, 2nd Floor, Bayou Segnette
- Session 1 - 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Session 2 - 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
West Bank Campus
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Delgado Community College West Bank Campus - 2600 General Meyer Avenue, New Orleans,
Larocca Hall, Room 129
- 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Please fill out the form below to register for one of the sessions. Please bring your student ID to the event.