Transfer Students & Guest Students


Transfer Students

Those students who are transfer students from another institution can find information about the process you should follow here. Once you have gone through the process and received your schedule, you will need to fill out a VA Form 22-1995 or a VA Form  22-5495, which states that you are attending Delgado. These forms can be found online here. You will also need to fill out a Request for Certification form.

Guest/Visiting Students

Students who are visiting Delgado for  a semester will need to provide a letter from the institution from which they are receiving their degree. This letter will need to include the following:


Student name, ssn#, VA Chapter #, VA File# is a student at name of school and is pursuing a name of degree. The courses listed below satisfy name of degree and will transfer at full value to name of school.

Name of student is taking the following credits at Delgado Community College; list courses

Student name intends to take the above courses at Delgado Community College for the name of  semester. Please certify the course(s) to VA as the secondary school.

Full Site