I understand and agree to the following:
- The responsibility for obtaining reasonable accommodation in the classroom is mine. If I need assistance, I will contact the Disability Services Coordinator either at 504-671-5161 or firstname.lastname@example.org for City Park Campus, or the Special Populations Advisor either at 762-3191 or email@example.com for West Bank Campus, Jefferson Site, Sidney Collier Site, and Charity School of Nursing.
- The reasonable accommodations that are available to me are only those specified in the documentation provided to the Office of Disability Services (ODS).
- At the start of each semester (at least 2 weeks), I will contact the Disability Services Coordinator to have letters of accommodation prepared for and emailed to my instructors by ODS. If I require testing accommodations, I will arrange it with the instructor prior to each test. If the instructor cannot provide the testing accommodations, I will contact the Testing Specialist in Advising and Testing Center at one of the following locations:
City Park Campus: Building 2, Room 302, 504-671-5080 firstname.lastname@example.org
West Bank Campus: LaRocca Hall, Room 303, 504-762-3198, email@example.com
Sidney Collier Site: Building 3, Room 117A, 504-941-8526, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the reasonable accommodations are not being met as stated in the accommodation letter, I will contact the Disability Services Coordinator as soon as possible.
- I understand that the Office of Disability Services Student Handbook is available on Delgado’s website. I agree to read it within five (5) days from today’s date. I understand that I am responsible for knowing and abiding by those policies and procedures.
- I understand that accommodations are NOT retroactive and only begin once I have submitted my paperwork to the Office of Disability Services.
I understand it is my responsibility to remain in contact with my instructors and ODS throughout the semester.