Residency for Military Personnel
In accordance with the Veterans Access, Choice and Accountability Act of 2014, eligible military personnel and their spouse/dependents are classified as residents for tuition purposes. Eligible Military Personnel/Spouses/Dependents are defined below:
- An active duty member of the Armed Forces (including National Guard and Reserves) may be classified as a Resident for tuition purposes upon submission of documentation signed by the unit commander verifying active duty.
- An honorably discharged and retired veteran of the Armed Forces may be classified as a Resident for tuition purposes upon submission of documentation verifying military discharge/retirement status.
- A spouse, minor child or dependent of an active duty, honorably discharged or retired member of the Armed Forces may enroll as a Resident upon submission of documentation verifying spouse/dependent status.
The application and supporting documentation must be submitted to the Office of Admissions within 10 days after the first day of classes.
- Military Personnel Tuition Waiver Request- (Pdf Version)
- Military Personnel Tuition Waiver Request- (Online Version)