Veterans Upward Bound (VUB) Eligibility Requirements
- Military discharge must be other than dishonorable.
- Veterans must have served for more than 180 consecutive days of active duty with a
t least a portion after January 31, 1955.
- Must provide Veterans Upward Bound with a copy of their DD214.
- Must have less than 60 hours of college credit.
- Must be a first generation college student. Neither parent has a four-year degree.
- Must be low-income. Family income does not exceed 150% of the poverty level as established
by the U. S. Department of Commerce.