Freshman Convocation Overview
In our effort to ensure that your transition into college life is smooth and rewarding, and that you START RIGHT, Freshman Convocation is for first-time freshmen who will be attending the City Park Campus. Students who attend this event will be able to:
- Hear about academic programs directly from your faculty & staff.
- Talk to financial aid representatives who will check your current status before the semester begins so you can avoid any potential issues.
- Talk to Admissions representatives to be sure you are fully admitted with no holds & ready to start classes.
- Obtain your parking decal. You must provide a current vehicle registration & driver’s license. Please register your vehicle through the online Parking Portal before Freshman Convocation.
- Get your student ID card.
- Find out about student organizations & other campus resources.
- Win prizes.
Register for Convocation
If you are a first-time freshman who will be enrolled at the City Park Campus this spring, access the registration form below to attend the following session:
- Saturday, January 19, 2019 @ 9 a.m.