Online Welcome Desk
Welcome to Delgado's Online Welcome Desk! Here you can find help with:
- Choosing and scheduling classes for our Summer and Fall Semesters
- Checking on the status of your Financial Aid
- Checking on the status of your Admissions application
- Registering for classes through LoLA
- Answer questions about Dual Enrollment
Delgado is happy to offer the following options to communcate with you.
Chat with Delgado Staff!
Our staff is ready to answer your questions thourgh our chat feature found on the right hand side of this screen.
Set-up a virtual one-on-one appointment with a member of our Admissions and Financial Aid team. They will be able to assist you with:
- Submitting your FAFSA
- Checking on your Finanical Aid Status
- Using LoLA to schedule Summer, or Fall classes
Email Questions and Submit Documents
Bookstore - Order books online (Select ALL for section)
DePaul Community Health Centers - formerly Daughters of Charity Health Centers - Offering Telehealth services, email email@example.com or 504-905-0030
Dual Enrollment - Dual Enrollment questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Library - Have a question? - Answers to information about services and about how to proceed with your research projects and assignments.
Personal Assistance - Resource links - Information and resources for coronavirus
Registrar - Registrar’s Office Support Request Form
Writing Center - Resource links - services for remote Instruction