Beginning in the 2018 - 2019 aid year, we have partnered with Inceptia for the processing of students verification files. If you have been selected for verification, you will receive an introductory email to the email address you provided on the FAFSA. If you did not provide an email, a postcard will be mailed to you. A link will be included in the communication instructing you to create your account and do the following:
- Confirm your identity.
- Create a secure user name and password.
- Decide if you want to receive text messages and e-sign your submission.
- Access your Task List and begin the verification process.
- Upon receipt of all required documents, Inceptia will begin the verification process and you will receive communication about your next step.
Things To Know
- All dependent students will be required to have a parent confirm and create an account. Parent will also be required to e-sign or provide an ink signature once all documentation has been submitted.
- Your task list may be a combination of online forms and/or the request to upload specific documents. All tasks have detailed instructions and will show the status of each.
- If you would like to download a copy of your tasks and answers prior to submitting for review, you will have that option during the signature process.
- Check the progress tracker to see your percentage to completion while working on your task list. You'll also notice each task bar turn green as you complete.
To access your verification account, visit the Inceptia portal.
You can also call Inceptia at 1-888-374-8427.
Hours: Monday - 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. CST and Tuesday through Friday - 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST