Register for On-Site Courses
Register Online for On-Site Courses
Register and pay online for most of our non-credit courses through our online registration system.
Online registrations require immediate payment via debit or credit card.
Print and Complete a Paper Registration Form for On-Site Courses
Submit your completed registration form in one of the following ways:
Mail: Delgado Community College
Continuing Education & Professional Development
615 City Park Avenue
Building 8, Room 116
New Orleans, LA 70119
Fax: (504) 671-6349
Email: Send your form as an attachment to email@example.com.
In Person: Visit Building 8, Room 116, on Delgado Community College's City Park campus (View map and driving directions). Our regular office hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. If the office is closed, you can put your form in the mailbox hanging next to the office door.
- All students are encouraged to register no later than five business days prior to the first day of class. Due to the high volume of registrations received, if you register by fax or mail, please contact us by phone at (504) 671-6474 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify receipt of your information so that we may better serve you.
- Tuition and other fees are payable by check, money order, cash, or debit/credit card. Checks, money orders, and cash will be accepted in person at the Bursar's Office. Debit/credit card payments will only be accepted for online registration, and will not be accepted in person at the Bursar's Office. No payments can be accepted in the Continuing Education office. The Bursar's Office is located in Building 2-W, Room 104 on the City Park Campus.
- For more information about payments and refunds for non-credit courses, download the full policy.
- Delgado Community College reserves the right to cancel, combine or change the time, date or place of a course if it becomes necessary. Delgado may do so without incurring any obligation or responsibility. If a class is cancelled for any reason, every effort will be made to notify students by email or phone prior to the first class meeting. Registering early will assist the office in communicating such changes or in notifying students of cancellations.
- Parking permits are available for Continuing Education students for $15 per semester and are required for all campuses and locations. Fees are payable through the online registration system, or at the Bursar's Office. Students will pick up the parking permits in the Continuing Education Office, Building 8, Room 116.