The Hibernia Enrichment Center
The center is open for on-campus, face-to-face use during its posted hours. It is following the College's COVID safety protocols:
- Using Delgado’s Pre-Screening
- Wearing masks
- Social distancing
- Sanitizing hands & workstation
The Hibernia Enrichment Center provides Delgado students access to computers, computer applications, and web-based instructional software to complete course assignments.
The mission of the Hibernia Enrichment Center is student success through academically assisting students to become knowledgeable citizens in a collaborative effort with the College's departments.
- Computers with Internet access
- Access LoLA (Delgado’s online student portal), Canvas, and Delgado email accounts
- Access online instructional software
- Study space to complete course assignments, improve study skills and test-taking strategies
- Latest version of Office
- Assistance with presentations
- Printing (limited to completed assignments only)
The center is available to students each fall and spring semesters Monday through Friday, and summer session Monday through Thursday. Please see posted hours each semester or summer session. Occasionally, classes will meet in the center.
Monday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday – 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Tuesday 7:30 AM to 4:00
(During summer session, hours extended until 6:00 pm & closed on Friday)
Location & Contact
City Park Campus
Building 1, Room 108W
Zoom Meeting ID: 939 8911 3841 / Passcode: 108