CDYC Practicum Eligibility Seminar Spring of 2021
November 11, 2020
Join via Zoom: tinyurl.com/y4bpmyg9
Thursday, November 12, 2020 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Who should attend?
- Must be in last semester to graduate with a degree in CDYC and have completed developmental Math, English, and Reading courses
- Must have completed CDYC courses with a “C” or better
• Must have completed Core Courses:
– CDYC 105 (Introduction to Child Care and Development)
– CDYC 111 (Observation & Assessment)
– CDYC 115 (Guidance & Classroom Management)
– CDYC 273 (Curriculum & Teaching Materials)
- Student cannot be enrolled in more than two (2) courses with Practicum
- Student cannot be enrolled in any classes during the hours of 8 a.m. - 3 p.m
- Departmental permission is required for all applicants
What should you submit?
- Current unofficial degree plan (contact your CDYC advisor if needed)
- Department of Education background check
Lydia Goellner: firstname.lastname@example.org - (A-I) City Park Campus
Lisa Melson: email@example.com - (J-R) City Park Campus
Barbara Thomas: firstname.lastname@example.org - (S-Z) City Park Campus
Shelley Rheams: email@example.com - West Bank Campus