Request for Certification Forms

Once you have a class schedule, you will need to fill out a Request for Certification form. This will enable your VA counselor to send the correct documentation to the Department of Veterans Affairs.  There are two different online forms. Please choose the one that corresponds to the campus you attend.

Fill out the certification form for students of online programs, the City Park Campus, the Charity School of Nursing, and the Sidney Collier Site.

Fill out the certification form for students of the West Bank Campus and the Jefferson Site.