Military Transcripts

In order to receive credit for any classes or practical experience that you may have earned during your service time, it is necessary to provide a military transcript. Once your transcripts have been received, you will need to have them evaluated by a member of our  Office of Admissions and Enrollment staff. You may also need to speak with your departmental advisor about how these credits equal Delgado credits.

View instructions for how to request a military transcript