Transfer Students and Guest Students

Transfer Students

Those students who are transfer students from another institution must go through the transfer student admissions process. Once you have gone through the process and received your schedule, you will need to fill out a VA Form 22-1995 or a VA Form  22-5495, which states that you are attending Delgado. You will also need to fill out a Request for Certification form.

Guest/Visiting Students

Students who are visiting Delgado for  a semester will need to provide a letter from the institution from which they are receiving their degree. This letter will need to include the following:

  • Student Name
  • Social Security number (VA File number for Ch. 35 students)
  • The institution's name
  • Chapter number of the student
  • Courses taken at Delgado
  • That the institution will accept these Delgado credits for the student's degree program