DOARS Laptop Loan Program
Open Access Resources for Scholars (DOARS) Laptop Loan Program
To qualify for the DOARS laptop loan program, students must:
- be a currently enrolled, degree seeking student
- be in good financial and academic standing with the College
- enrolled in six (6) or more credit hours
- have a minimum of a 2.0 Delgado grade point average
- accept financial responsibility for the replacement of lost, damaged, or stolen equipment and/or accessory parts (excluding normal wear and tear)
- agree to only use the equipment for educational purposes to complete Delgado courses/coursework
- agree to return the equipment to the designated authorized College representative by the required return date, or at any time requested by Delgado Community College.
There are a limited number of devices for the DOARS Program so please apply as soon as possible.
To apply for the DOARS laptop loan program, please click below.