Are you near completion in any degree program at Delgado or have exhausted or do not qualify for a Pell Grant? The Completer's Grant is available to students within 30 hours of completing a degree who do not have enough grant aid to cover tuition and fees.
The maximum a student can receive is the total of the tuition, fees, and books as set forth on their fee bill. Funds can only be used towards tuition, fees and books. These grant dollars are only available for a limited time.
To be eligible for a Louisiana Completers Grant:
- Working on your initial degree
- Have a FAFSA on file
- Be a Louisiana Resident according to your FAFSA
- Meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) or having an approved SAP appeal on file
- Have 30 or fewer hours required to complete your degree
- Have a resource gap for tuition and fees after exhausting all resources excluding student loans
- Be enrolled through the census date
- Must not be in default on a student loan or owe a repayment for a Pell Grant or other federal grant programs.