Delgado has partnered with Inceptia for the processing of students verification files. If you have been selected for verification, you will receive an introductory email to the email address you provided on the FAFSA. If you did not provide an email, a postcard will be mailed to you.
To get started, visit the link to access the Inceptia Verification Gateway and do the following:
- Confirm your identity.
- Create a secure user name, password and optional secuity questions.
- Access your Task List and begin the verification process.
- Upon receipt of all required documents, Inceptia will begin the verification process and you will receive communication about your next step.
Things To Know
- All dependent students will be required to have a parent confirm and create an account. Parent will also be required to complete and electonically sign their task list.
- The task list may be a combination of online forms and/or the request to upload specific documents. All tasks have detailed instructions that will guide you through each step.
- If you would like to download a copy of your tasks and answers prior to submitting for review, you will have that option during the signature process.
- Check the progress tracker to see your percentage to completion while working on your task list. The task bar will turn green as you complete each task.
You can also contact Inceptia for assistance: 1-888-374-8427.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST