Fall 2020 Commencement RSVP
Congratulations to our Fall 2020 graduates! We are proud of your success and celebrate
your many accomplishments during such extraordinary times. Because of the pandemic-induced
challenges we face and with everyone's safety in mind, we have elected to host a virtual
commencement ceremony on Tuesday, December 15. The Chancellor's address and conferral
of degrees and certificates will air on our YouTube channel, social media networks,
and dcc.edu at 8:00 am.
Additionally, we are inviting our graduates to drive through our City Park campus on Tuesday, December 15 to hear your name called, receive your diploma folder and alumni ribbon, and even have your graduation photo taken. Graduates will be assigned a specific date and time based on your RSVP below, so please complete this form no later than Monday, November 30 so we can finalize plans to celebrate you and our newest alums!
- Graduates are encouraged to wear cap and gown but it is not mandatory.
- Graduates should enter through the Navarre Avenue entrance (near WYES on the City Park campus).
- Please follow all social distancing guidelines, wear a face covering, and follow traffic instruction.
- Please remain in your car at all times unless instructed to do so for your photo (photo is not mandatory).
- Your diploma folder and alumni ribbon will be presented to you by Chancellor Steib.
- Only one car per graduate will be permitted. Feel free to decorate your cars to celebrate the occasion!
- Event will take place rain or shine.
- Your actual diploma or certificate will be delivered electronically on December 15 and later mailed to your home.