Online Advanced Career Training
Delgado CC, in partnership with ed2go, offers online open enrollment programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations.
Our programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, providing you with effective web-based learning programs. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience, responding to any questions or concerns, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
What to Expect
- Career Training programs are traditionally 3 to 12 months in length. Our Online Short Courses are traditionally six weeks or less. Courses are 100% online.
- Our Online Short courses are delivered in two learning methods: instructor-led and self-paced. Our Instructor-Led courses are designed for structured group learning. These courses feature an instructor-moderated discussion board where you can interact with your instructor and student cohort. Self-Paced Tutorial courses are designed for completely independent learning, without instructor moderation or group discussion.
Online Career Training programs are supported by a team of advisors who are available via phone and email. Course instructor/facilitators are also available via email.
- The programs follow an asynchronous learning model. There is no set login or class time, however you will be given a limited time to complete the required coursework. In our Self-Paced courses and Career Training programs, you may work at your own pace and complete the program sooner than the standard timeframe.
- Online Career Training Programs and Online Fundamentals Short courses are not eligible for college credit.
- Refer to the individual course details page for additional course information and FAQs.
- Certified Administrative Professional
- Professional Bookkeeper with Quickbooks Online
- Professional Bookkeeping with Quickbooks Online with Payroll Practice and Management
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Training
- Freight Broker/Agent
- Human Resources Professional and Payroll Management
- Grant Writing + Non-Profit Management
- View all Business Career Training Programs
Legal and Education
- Certified Paralegal
- Child Development Associate Training
- View all Legal Career Training Programs
- View all Teacher Professional Development
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- Clinical Dental Assistant
- Optician Certification Training
- View all Medical Career Training Programs
Information Technology, Software Development, and Design
- CompTIA A+ Training
- Graphic Design and Photoshop Training
- Certified Interior Designer
- View all Computer Science
- View all Computer Applications
- View all Art and Design