Nursing School Success Course
Charity School of Nursing offers a 1 credit hour nursing success course titled Nursing School Success. The course is offered in an online course format. Prospective students get a glimpse of what the life of a nursing student is like. They also are able to develop tools such as time management, test taking skills, stress management techniques and much more.
Nursing School Success content includes:
- Exploring the Options of Nursing and Healthcare Careers
- Educational Requirements of Healthcare Careers
- Professional Possibilities
- Legal Issues
- Stress Management
- Critical Thinking
- Technology in Healthcare Education & Practice
- Goal Setting & Time Management
- Dealing With Failure
- Studying & Test Taking Skills
- Culture & Caring
- Pre-Admission Testing
We look forward to seeing you in class!