Start Classes Right on Day 1
More information regarding the Enrollment Process can be found in the student handbook.
- Purchase Books at the Campus Bookstore with your printed schedule or online.
- Download the Delgado App to access email, Canvas (online classroom), and many other resources.
- Register your vehicle with Campus Police and obtain a parking decal. For details, visit the parking information page.
- Get a Delgado ID card from the ID card office.
- New students can receive their ID card 48 hours after securing classes. If you lose your ID, there is a $10.00 replacement fee payable to the Bursar’s Office.
- Student ID's are available after the first payment deadline to those student's whose classes are secured.
- Make your refund selection at refundselection.com.
- Personal codes are received in bright green envelops through the mail between the first and 14th day of school. Learn more about the refund process.