The Transfer Center is designed to assist Delgado Community College students who are interested in transferring to a 4-year college or university to further their education beyond the programs offered at Delgado. Some of the services that we provide include:
- Helping students interpret various admissions requirements for 4-year schools.
- Helping transfer students locate and use on-line resources.
- Housing transfer literature from various colleges/universities.
- Maintaining a computer lab for students to complete admissions applications online.
- Assisting students with class selection that maximizes transferability.
- Designing curriculum sheets for students to follow over several semesters that maximizes transferability into a chosen major.
- Serving as a liaison between Delgado Community College and students potential school.
- Organizing and scheduling campus visits by representatives from individual colleges/universities and hosting the annual Transfer Fair, bringing multiple colleges/universities to campus at one time .
City Park Campus
Tajuanda Montreuil - Transfer Out advising only
Building 1, Room 120
Lynn Murphy - Louisiana Transfer Degree only
Building 1, Room 120E-G