Delgado offers a Bookstore Credit for a limited time at the beginning of each semester for those students who have money left over after they use financial aid to secure classes.
Bookstore Credit Frequently Asked Questions
Who can expect a Bookstore Credit?
A bookstore credit is available to students who:
- have completed their financial aid process by the priority deadline listed in the current student handbook
- have a credit balance (negative balance)
What is a Bookstore Credit?
It is a portion of your financial aid refund available to you through the Delgado Bookstore. The credit does not exceed $900. The amount spent will be deducted from your refund.
How can I check to see if I'm eligible for a Bookstore Credit?
- Log in to the Student ID Card portal using your LoLA login.
- Select Manage Account - Home to view your Bookstore Credit.
- If it says $0.00, you have no Bookstore Credit.
When can I expect my Bookstore Credit?
You can access your bookstore credit to purchase textbooks at the Delgado Bookstore for a limited amount of time at the beginning of each semester. Please check the student handbook for exact dates.
What do I need to access the Bookstore Credit?
After you check your bookstore credit, you can either order your books online or visit the City Park Campus or West Bank Campus bookstores to make your purchases.
If you choose to visit the bookstore in person, please make sure you have:
- A Delgado ID
- A copy of your current schedule
Tips and hints to purchasing your textbooks
- Locate your textbooks in advance.
- Use the ISBN numbers to comparison shop.
- Try online or electronic versions of books.
- Make a plan on how to pay for books.