NOLA Fab Lab
About the Fab Lab at Delgado Community College
- FabLab NOLA at Delgado Community College is intended for use by students, small businesses & entrepreneurs, and other members of the community.
- The FabLab provides a unique makerspace for exploration and creation for community learners and small businesses that are interested in digital fabrication with a focus on those with limited exposure and access to manufacturing, design tools, and technology.
- Fab Lab Nola has Laser Cutters, CNC routers, a Vinyl Cutter, 3D printers, and a computer lab located in on the Delgado City Park Campus.
Educators and Community Groups
The lab is open for you and your students to come and learn how to use digital manufacturing equipment and software to help create physical objects. Please contact the lab manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk more about this or schedule a time to visit the lab.
Monday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Wednesday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday (bimonthly): 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
*Hours of operation on machines will be accessible to members via an online platform.
*Community Hours are from 5 to 7 Tuesdays and Thursdays; please see the schedule for more information.
Delgado Community College
Building 22 Room 140
615 City Park Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70119
FabLab NOLA inspires New Orleanians to become the next generation of innovators. Through hands-on learning, we cultivate a passion for science, math, and digital fabrication.
New Orleanians change the world through science, technology, engineering, and math.
FabLab NOLA at Delgado Community College is an advanced fabrication lab established through a partnership with the Fab Foundation. With a focus on K-12 STEM education and outreach, our goal is to:
- Be a hub for educators and makers in New Orleans
- Provide open access and instruction to makers
- Function as a collaborative space for exploration and experimentation