City of Kenner Small Business Training Program
The City of Kenner in partnership with Delgado Community College supports the growth of retail businesses and businesses that export goods and services. This business development program is designed to focus on the following key areas to strengthen the capacity established businesses.
- Business Operations
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Inventory Management
- Marketing & Brand Development
- Lease Agreements
- Long-Term Planning
Requirements to Participate in Program
- Must be an existing business with an FEIN
- Must be registered to do business in the State of Louisiana
- Must have an occupational license from the City of Kenner
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will earn three (3) Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Expected Program Outcomes
- Increase revenues of participating businesses
- Create new local jobs
- Assist participating businesses with accessing capital
- Increase the number of businesses located in the City of Kenner
- Increase Louisiana's exports of goods and services
This program is funded by the City of Kenner, and services are provided to no charge to businesses domiciled in Kenner.