Ochsner Center for Nursing and Allied Health
Be part of a thriving industry that needs you now!
Ochsner Health and Delgado Community College have partnered to train the next generation of nurses and allied health professionals. Delgado Community College produces 1,200 nursing and allied health professionals each year who remain in New Orleans and the surrounding metropolitan area and enhance the healthcare workforce. Delgado is the largest educator of nurses and allied health professionals in Louisiana.
Secure your spot:
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- State-of-the-art labs
- Modern classrooms
- 120,000 total square feet
- Simulated hospital to ensure facilitated collaboration
- Capacity for 1,500 students, including nearly 900 nursing students
- $38.6 million total budget
- Designed by Manning Architects of New Orleans and Mackey Mitchell Architects of St. Louis
- Consolidates Delgado’s Charity School of Nursing and most Allied Health Division programs
- First new classroom facility at Delgado City Park Campus since opening of 60,000-sq-ft Thames Hall (library) and 15,000-sq-ft Martin Hall (Building 6) in 2015