Outside Employment Disclosure Forms and Policy
Disclosure of Outside Employment Requiring Approval of the Vice Chancellor (LCTCS Form "A")
In accordance with LCTCS Policy 6.018, this LCTCS Form adapted for Delgado is used by employees on an annual basis to disclose all outside employment and requires approval of the appropriate Vice Chancellor.
- All Full-time employees of the LCTCS "contemplating or engaged in outside employment" must disclose immediately the outside employment.
- All full-time employees of the LCTCS including faculty, and unclassified and classified employees, are required to abide by this policy "at all times, including during regular and summer term and while on paid or unpaid leave."
- To disclose outside employment, full-time employees must immediately submit the completed LCTCS Form A, with all necessary administrative approvals, to the Office of Human Resources.
- Once approved, the disclosure must be submitted on an annual basis thereafter, as long as outside employment is applicable.
- Only the appropriate official Delgado-adapted LCTCS Form A, and LCTCS Form B if applicable (see below), may be used for compliance with this policy.
- As outlined in Section IX "Code of Ethics Requirement" of the LCTCS Policy #6.018, compliance with the provisions of the policy is required by the Louisiana Code of Governmental Ethics. Violations of the policy may result in a violation of the Ethics Code and penalties applicable thereto and/or appropriate sanctions by the LCTCS.
Disclosure of Outside Employment Requiring Approval of Chancellor or System President (LCTCS Form "B")
- In accordance with LCTCS Policy 6.018, this LCTCS Form adapted for Delgado is used annually only when the outside employment disclosed in Form A also specifically requires approval of the Delgado Chancellor or the LCTCS System President for the specific circumstances as described in the policy.
- For the types of outside employment described in Section V, "Approval Levels" of LCTCS Policy #6.018, such employees must also submit to the Office of Human Resources the completed LCTCS Form B to disclose outside employment that requires the approval of the Delgado Chancellor or the LCTCS System President as well.