Associate of Mathematics/Science/Transfer Graduate Scholarship
This $500 scholarship will be awarded to a Spring 2020 Associate of Mathematics/Science or Transfer graduate planning to enter a bachelor's degree program.
To be eligible for the scholarship, a student must:
- have an overall GPA of 3.2 or above.
- have a STEM GPA of 3.5 or above.
- plan to enroll in a bachelor's degree program at an accredited higher education institution.
- provide two references (instructors or employers).
- provide proof of acceptance or class schedule for Spring 2018 to a four-year university.
- submit a completed application
- submit a typed, double-spaced, essay (750-1000 words).
Please turn in the application and essay to Mrs. D. Williams, Math Department Chair, Building 2, Room 139 E. Scholarship recipient will be notified by mail or phone by Friday, May 1, 2020.