Due to the on-going public health emergency, our program has moved to online instruction.
If you are a current or returning student and would like to join our online session, please fill out this form.
- For new students who have never registered with us before, please click this link to register.
- If you are not sure if you are a returning or new student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Debido a la emergencia de salud pública en curso, nuestro programa se ha movido a la instrucción en línea.
- Si usted es estudiante actual o que regresa y desea unirse a nuestra sesión en línea, complete este formulario.
- Para los nuevos estudiantes que nunca se han registrado con nosotros antes, haga clic en este enlace para registrarse.
Si no está seguro de si es un estudiante nuevo o que regresa, envíe un correo electrónico a email@example.com.
What is adult education?
We are a free, open enrollment program that offers a variety of courses designed to help you to earn a high school equivalency diploma, get ready for college, improve your English language skills, or become prepared for the workplace. Whether you’ve recently left school or have been out of class for years, our program works with students of all skill levels and ages to advance their education and accomplish their academic and professional goals. With classes available either online or at multiple locations throughout the region as well as sections that meet in the mornings, afternoons, and evenings, most students are able to find a class schedule that works. And with nearly 80 qualified instructors and tutors, the Adult Education Program is ready to help any students continue their education and career!
What are you interested in?
How do I register?
Our in-person registration events are located in Building 7, Room 170 (access a campus map) on the following dates:
- Friday, May 1, 2020 | 9:00 am CANCELLED - please use the link below to register.
Can't attend an in-person registration? You can now register online! Visit www.dccaep.org.
Note: Students must be 16 and older to register. Students who are 16 and 17 should contact our office at (504) 671-5434 about special registration requirements.