Circles of Excellence
The Delgado Community College Circle of Excellence Awards is designed to recognize the outstanding achievements, service and character of Delgado alumni.
Circle of Excellence nominees must satisfy the following criteria:
- Nominee is a 1921 - 2006 graduate of Delgado Community College (Certificate or Diploma)
- Nominee is a 2011 - 2013 graduate of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program
- Nominee possesses an outstanding professional career for several years
- Nominee has demonstrated distinguished and significant service to his/her profession
- Nominee has demonstrated a commitment to their local community through involvement in professional/civil organizations, community/state organizations or volunteer service.
Current employees of Delgado Community College are not eligible.