Travel Forms and Related Procedures
Travel Pre-Approval and Reimbursement Process
All requests for pre-approval of travel and for reimbursements must be submitted through Chrome River, the Louisiana Community and Technical College System Office Travel website, and must follow the procedures outlined in the Delgado Travel Procedures.
- Delgado Travel Procedures
-- Field Travel Procedures
- Travel Process Training - Provides important information on the process and for recent State Travel Office changes.
- Effective January 1, 2021 - Airfare through Christopherson Business Travel - see State Contract Travel Agency.
-- See Airline Reservation/ Fare Payment Steps (Forthcoming)
- Optional HotelPlanner.com Lodging Reservation Steps (Optional State-Contracted Online Reservations)
Additional Travel Forms
The following forms are required when needed as described in Delgado Travel Procedures.
- Authorization for Special Travel Circumstances (Form 1380/004)
- Certification of Employee Routine Field Travel Form (Form 1380/003)
- Vehicle Rental Request Form (Form 1380/005)
- Complimentary Admission, Lodging, and/or Transportation Disclosure Statement (Form 413F)
- Non-State Employee Use of State Vehicle Acknowledgment Form (State of Louisiana Form) formerly Hold Harmless Agreement Form)
- Carl Perkins Travel Request Form (for Carl Perkins travelers only)
Forms/Resources to Use When Traveling
- Hotel Lodging Sales/Use Tax Exemption Form (State of Louisiana Form)
- State Travel Tips for Reserving Hotel Accommodations and Checking In