Delgado CC - Transferring Step By Step
Transferring Step By Step
- Research potential schools.
- Choose a school based on research.
- Identify transfer admissions criteria of chosen school.
- Work at Delgado to meet admissions requirements.
- Submit all admissions materials by the published deadlines.
- Submit transcripts for all previous college work.
- Respond to all correspondence from new school.
- Attend an orientation at new school if offered.
- Meet with an advisor in your major.
- Register for classes.
- Complete the transfer.