Spring to Success!
Spring registration has started.
Plan your Spring semester NOW to SPRING to SUCCESS!
Why SPRING to SUCCESS now?
- Get your first choice of class day, time, and format.
- Have time to meet with your academic advisor to ensure you are on the right path and taking the courses you need to graduate on time.
- Avoid last minute financial aid hurdles. You will have plenty of time to get your questions answered.
- No lines, no delay, no stress—those lines get long in the virtual waiting room, too!
- Avoid January crowds (virtual and face-to-face) and the last minute registration rush.
- Begin on the right foot. Studies show that students who register early and are prepared for class before it begins are more successful and graduate on time.
Current students who register by November 30 will be entered into a drawing to win a Microsoft Surface Pro!
Two $100 bookstore voucher winners will also be selected. Winners will be announced January 22.
Registration: Myth vs. Reality
|I need to wait until I get my Fall final grades in order to register for Spring.|
|No, you don’t need to wait. Follow your Academic Plan and stay on the right path.|
|If I don’t pass my Fall classes, I might be registered for the wrong Spring class.|
|If you do not pass the pre-requisite for a class you have registered for in Spring, you will be automatically dropped.|
|I have to wait until I know what my work schedule will be next semester.|
|You can always switch your classes. Make a plan now so you have Spring on your mind.|
|I need to wait for my favorite instructors’ schedules.|
|Instructor schedule changes are common and unavoidable. These changes often occur up to the first week of class. Choose the day and time that is best for you.|