How to Make a Gift
Gifts may be made in a variety of forms, including cash, securities, and real estate, or through planned gifts, such as bequests, charitable lead trusts, gift annuities, etc. Gifts to Delgado Community College are tax-deductible to the full extent of the Internal Revenue Code.
Types of Gifts
For more information on various types of gifts you can make to Delgado Community College, follow the links below.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Corporate matching gifts are a great way for Delgado alumni, parents, and friends to maximize personal contributions to the college and increase the impact of their gift. By taking advantage of a company's matching gift benefit, you may be able to double or even triple the amount of a contribution.
How do I get my gift matched?
Each company has its own guidelines for employees, spouses, retirees, and widows/widowers. Most corporate procedures are simple:
- Request a Matching Form from your company.
- Complete and submit the form to Delgado along with your gift.
- Delgado will verify the completed form and return it to the company.
- The company issues a matching gift contribution to Delgado Community College.
- Completed forms can be sent with your personal gift to:
Delgado Community College
Institutional Advancement Office
615 City Park Ave
New Orleans, LA 70119