Request a Visit (Organization)
Thank you for your interest in Delgado Community College! Group visits are available for groups of 5 or more. Please review the guidelines below before completing your request for a campus visit.
Group visits include a presentation about the college and a walking tour with stops at chosen academic departments along the way.
- In order to make stops at the academic departments the person completing the request form will need to indicate 2-3 areas of interest and we will include those areas in the visit.
- If your group is wanting to stay on campus for lunch, please indicate this on your request. The students or organization bringing them would be responsible for purchasing lunch from our food court.
- Not available on weekends or when the college is closed
- Not available during late registration periods for the fall and spring semesters (first 3 weeks in August and first 3 weeks in January)
- Once a visit is requested an enrollment staff member will reach out to confirm the visit; groups should not plan to visit any campus location without having received a confirmation.
Arriving for Your Group Visit
Delgado has multiple campus locations, an address to use with a GPS will be provided
in your confirmation depending on which location you will be visiting.
- Please arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour to allow time to unload students and use the restroom. Please note that if your group arrives later than the scheduled time, your tour and/or information session will be shortened or cancelled.
- Your group will be met by the recruitment and outreach staff conducting the visit outside of your drop off location
- The bus can drop off your group in front of the building indicated in your confirmation and can then park in the nearest parking lot
- If your group is running late, please call us at (504) 671-5012.
Questions? Need to Make Changes?
Please contact the recruitment and outreach staff member who confirms your visit or our main phone line (504) 671-5012.